Download Now Certified TikTok Marketing Professional by Schollege. Download This Course For Cheap Price…
CPD Accredited How to Use TikTok Marketing to Grow a Massive Following, Drive More TikTok Traffic & Skyrocket Your TikTok Brand.
What you will learn
- TikTok Marketing can drive laser-targeted traffic to your offers
- TikTok Marketing can increase engagement with your audience.
- TikTok Marketing will increase exposure for your offer
- Your TikTok marketing campaigns’ success can be measured
- TikTok is a cost-effective way to get the best results
- TikTok on Your SmartPhone
- You are eager to learn and put effort into growing your TikTok account
“TikTok makes it easy for people to create, especially if you don’t know how to do so.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
TikTok Marketing is the best way for marketers to get the most out of their advertising efforts. If not paid enough attention, it can be fatal to your brand. It gives you more chances to increase your reliability and you can stay in touch with your target audience on a long term basis.
TikTok marketing can be a secret weapon to quickly reach customers and increase ROI.
Let’s take a look at some Influence Marketing Hub fun facts that will help you get on track.
- TikTok has more than 1 billion users and is available in over 150 nations.
- Sensor Tower published the following information on November 14, 2019: The TikTok app was downloaded more than 1.5 billion times around the world.
- TikTok reported November 2018 that it had 20 million active monthly users in the United States. We estimate that there are now 60 million active TikTok users, based on the incredible growth since then.
- Average minutes per user – TikTok users love this app. The average user spends 52 minutes per day using the platform.
- The user opens TikTok app eight time per day.
- 83% of TikTok users posted videos.
- According to our estimates, TikTok’s monthly active users are approximately 60 million in the United States. 60% of users are female and 40% are men. 60% of them are between 16-24 years old. 26% are between 25-44 years. 80% are between 16 and 34 years old. These data come straight from TikTok.
- TikTok is paying $500 to influencers to sign up for the app and create content. However, it’s working well. It’s growing fast.
- TikTok was second in U.S. with 4,000,000 downloads in November (following only Disney+).
- TechCrunch/Apptopia reports that TikTok’s Q4 2019 revenues grew by more than 300% compared to the same period last year.
Who is this course for?
- TikTok Marketing Beginners
- Anyone who wants to use TikTok, learn and understand it.
Sales Page: https://schollege.teachable.com/p/certified-tiktok-marketing-professional-cpd-accredited
If You want to buy just this Course or You want to become a Member
Contact Us on Site Chat or Emai: [email protected]