Get Now Marketing Agency Academy By Joe Soto. Download This Course For Cheap Price…
Learn my 5-point marketing agency & consulting system and scale your business quickly to 7 figures and beyond.
- Finding and attracting new clients
- Selling, presenting and closing clients
- Getting client results by delivering digital marketing & coaching services
- Getting ongoing referrals
- Effectively scaling your business to 6 figures, 7 figures & beyond.
Whether you are a new or seasoned marketing agency owner, a consultant or business coach, you’re already aware that local businesses need help, particularly when it comes to leveraging digital marketing to grow sales.
And they’ll pay you every month to help them, every single month. You just have to know how to find them, how to sell them, how to actually help them and how to keep the referral engine going so you can keep them long term.
Restaurants, salons/medspas, realtors, home improvement contractors, chiropractors, dentists, specialty health practitioners, HVAC, weight loss clinics, attorneys, accounting firms, e-commerce businesses, and more – they all are struggling in a hyper-competitive digital business environment.
I’ll Show You How To Have Agency & Consulting Clients Come To You
Instead of having to chase them cold like most “average” agencies or consultants
You’ll discover in Marketing Agency Academy that chasing potential clients is one of the worst things you can do—and puts you into a subservient position where you’re handicapped when it comes to closing deals and potential income.
Instead, imagine waking up in the morning with inquiries from prospects begging you to take their money and have you help them solve their problem! The confidential secrets I reveal in Marketing Agency Academy allow you to attract clients with proven online sales funnels…(that I give you).
You could easily justify the price of the academy alone with just 1 or 2 high-paying clients who will gladly give you money to discover what you know. More on that in a second.
In reality, this was actually three courses in one.
- I show everything i know about prospecting, attracting, selling and closing new clients, including how to price your services, how to present with little to no resistance and how to get the clients to ask to do business with you, not hte other way around. I guess you can say this section of the course is certainly worth the fee i charge by itself.
- I cover the operations and client execution of the agency and consulting business from how to invoice and take payments, how to kickoff and onboard your clients, and most importantly, how to get your client results leveraging digital marketing and/or consulting services – i show you how to do it all inside the course.
- I uncover everything i know about scaling and creating a real referral based business. 90% of our clients now come from referrals and that was by design, not by accident. You’ll discover the exact strategies i’ve used to build an agency referral system that now brings us weekly agency and consulting clients. No stone is left unturned. Some will question my sanity for releasing this information now, and someone advising me can easily make a strong case for me not doing this. It will be impossible for you to not pick up at least a “short list” of very useable information you can implement right away to generate referrals.
I guarantee you’re going to have your eyes opened to entirely new, different, bigger, and more exciting opportunities. This could trigger a whole re-engineering of your current agency or consulting business…or the blueprint for transition to a new and better business.
What’s Included Inside Marketing Agency Academy
Here’s a small overview of the advanced agency and consulting skills, systems & methods you’ll learn inside Marketing Agency Academy
Week 1: Your Foundations for Success
In this module we’ll cover the mindset that is the basis for how you approach your local consulting business and your clients. You’ll learn the four key philosophies that drive your success with clients and help you price your services. We’ll also cover the top 5 local niches to focus on and how to analyze the local competition.
- Understanding Your Roles: The importance of your role and what you must do to establish immediate trust and authority with your prospects and clients.
- The Four Philosophies: How to leverage the “Four Philosophies” to almost guarantee you’re setting yourself up on the right track for success.
- The Best Niches: Discover the best local niches and a best niches for higher-ticket sales, and how to determine which clients can and will pay for your services.
Week 2: How to Find And Create a Steady Flow of New Clients
In this week you’ll learn how to target the right clients, the 20 Ways to Find clients, how to market your value, how to set your appointments and more.
- How to Target & Approach Clients: Learn how to target the right clients and the 3 ways to approach them so they see you as a trusted advisor.
- 20 Ways to Find Clients: Imagine 20 proven ways to find clients and discover the proven methods so you never have to worry how to find new clients to grow your business. We deep dive into some specific strategies.
- The Prospecting Question That Is Hard to Say “No” to: What if there was one prospecting question you could ask that was almost impossible to say no to? Discover the question that gets you in the door and secures the appointment.
- Cold Call Email Letter Templates & Tracking: Discover the most powerful tools to find people’s email addresses and track your emails. Then, learn the secrets to warming up your prospects so no email is ever perceived “cold.”
- How to Market Your Value & Build Your Authority: Download the “The Market Value Matrix™” – a representation of your options to attract people to you. The longer you are in business, the more you should be 1) attracting people because of your reputation in the market and expertise and 2) gaining business through referral business from clients.
- Master Your Elevator Pitch: Learn how to effectively answer the question: “What do you do?” so people are immediately curious and intrigued to learn more. This one methodology gives you a networking advantage and makes it easier to set appointments.
Week 3: How to Sell, Present & Close Clients
This is a big week…29 Video lessons and probably the one week you’ll refer back to over and over. I’ve packed 20 years of sales and sales training experience into this and teach you the exact strategies that attracted over 500 clients to our agency.
- Your 5 Hidden Sales Weaknesses Revealed: The biggest Wake-Up-Call in the entire course, you’ll learn a lot about yourself, how to identify your limiting “hidden” sales weaknesses and how to overcome them so they don’t interfere with closing new clients.
- How to Price Your Services: There is a method to pricing your services, and you’ll learn how to do it so you are wildly profitable. You’ll learn how to set “Value Based Fees” and how to charge and get what you’re worth.
- How to Write Proposals That Sell: Master the proposal strategy and make your proposals irresistible and how to turn them into simple confirmations of your verbal agreements.
- Recognizing Buying Signals: Learn to identify the questions and cues that are sudden clues of the customer’s motivation to buy, and how to respond to them.
- How to Present Your Services: When it’s time for your to present, you undoubtedly want to crush it. Learn the most persuasive presentation style to use so your customer is asking you when they can get started.
- How to Close & OVERCOME All Objections: Discover the most effective way to close your prospects, and how to overcome all the objections (Yes, 7 Video Lessons on this alone!) so you never have to worry about what to say and how to say it.
- The Consultative Sales Process: After 8 years of experience in my own agency, I teach you how to master the Consultative Sales Process so your selling and how to frame the process so clients sells themselves.
- How to Use Power of Questions that Sell: You’ll learn a proven method of asking questions that reveal your prospects pain and challenges and how to make the desperately want your agency or consulting services.
- How to Gain Instant Credibility, Read Your Customer and Speak Their Language: Discover the nonverbal communication skills to help you speed up the sales process by gaining instant rapport.
Week 4: Advanced Sales & Persuasion Skills
- How to Gain Instant Rapport With Customers: Discover the verbal and nonverbal techniques to help you gain rapport with even the most difficult prospects, and be instantly more likable.
- Lead Your Customer & Gain Their Agreement: The ability to lead your customer through their challenges and objections to gain agreement from them, conversationally and effortlessly.
- How to Change Your Prospects Mind: Learn the advanced reframing techniques normally only taught in NLP Master Practitioner trainings so you can help your customer see their problems and your solutions through the right lenses.
Week 5: How to Manage Your Clients
Once you get your clients, you have to manage them successfully. The key is to have the right systems in place, know how to plan for your clients, which services to offer and which services you may want to outsource.
- How to Invoice Clients & Accept Payments: You’ll get all the resources you need and learn how to use them so you can properly invoice clients and accept their retainer payments each month.
- How to Kickoff & Onboard Clients: Discover the simplest way to kickoff and onboard clients so you’re setting them up for success and setting the expectations for a long-term client retainer relationship.
- The Profits First Method: Learn a simple system to transform your business from a cash-eating monster to a money-making, profit machine. The financial life of your business depends on this Profits First methodology.
- How to Choose Which Digital Services to Offer: There’s a long list of services you can offer, but that doesn’t mean you should. Learn which services get the best results for your clients that are aligned with your passions.
- What and How to Outsource Your Services: You’ll receive our “Ultimate Outsource Guide for Your Consulting or Agency Business” packed full of over 25 trusted resources for you to leverage so you can grow quickly and keep focused on adding new clients.
Week 6: How to Get Your Clients Results
The other BIG week packed with lesson, you’ll learn how to use digital marketing to get results for your local clients, including how to leverage Facebook advertising to drive market reach, build the client’s email list, and ultimately increase sales. Yes, I’ll show you proven local marketing funnels that you can use to create the same results for your clients.
- Tools, Tools, Tools…: Discover all the digital marketing tools, including desktop and mobile apps for marketing, graphic design, social media posting, video marketing, landing pages, and email automation, so you can get the results your desire for your clients more easily.
- Facebook Marketing & Advertising Strategies: Learn all the exact Facebook marketing and advertising strategies to get your clients results, with 10+ over-the-shoulder “How-To” tutorials and real-life client examples to learn from.
- Email Marketing Crash Course: If you’ve ever wondered how to write emails effectively, send emails people WANT to see in their inbox and write messages that drive engagement, clicks, and sales….for you and your clients to use.
- Organic SEO Crash Course for Clients: Learn the most effective, and quickest ways to get your website and your clients to show up on Google local search results for the most important keywords.
- How to Offer Coaching/Consulting Services & Charge & Get What You’re Worth: One of the most lucrative services you can offer is consulting services for your clients. Discover how and what to offer to clients to maximize their results and your profits.
- How to Leverage Mobile Marketing for Your Clients: Discover how your clients win when you set up mobile campaigns, ringless voicemail, sms text marketing and customer retention campaigns leveraging the power of a mobile platform.
- Instagram Advertising Strategies: Discover the emerging power of Instagram advertising and how to get leverage it in local markets so your clients can become the most visible business in their category on Instagram.
- How to Set-Up & Optimize Your Client’s YouTube Channel And Videos for Local SEO: Get your clients using video and use our one-page SEO optimization checklist to make sure their videos show up on Google, locally.
- How to Leverage LinkedIn’s Marketing Power and Influence: LinkedIn is often overlooked, but for you and for many of your clients it’s an awesome platform to reach new potential customers and clients, and you’ll learn all the tips and strategies.
- Copywriting Crash Course: Writing copy that sells makes the difference for whether your ad or landing page converts. Discover the most important copywriting secrets in this lesson.
- The Art of Price Strategy: It’s time to take control of your profits. You’ll re-examine your beliefs about pricing and you’ll learn how to take a more creative, bold approach to your price and prosperity.
- How to Leverage Push Notifications: Learn how to leverage the power of web push notifications to get new subscribers, how to charge clients for it and how manage campaigns.
Week 7: How to Generate Ongoing Referrals
- In this week’s lessons you’ll discover the art of networking and how to drive new, and ongoing business through referrals.
- The 5 Ways to Differentiate Yourself When Networking: To standout in a crowd and immediately differentiate yourself, you’ll need these 5 strategies that make networking a lot more fun, productive and profitable.
- The Proven 5 Step System for Leveraging LinkedIn for Referrals: For 2 years I trained this 5 Step LinkedIn System at T. Harv Eker’s Guerrilla Business School and Jeffery Gitomer’s sales seminars, and you get the entire presentation and handouts in this course.
- How to Get Referrals From Your Own Network & From Your Clients: This is the most effective way to get new clients, and you’ll discover how to set up the referral engine for you and your business.
Week 8: How to Scale Your Business
Growing your business to six-figures, seven-figures and beyond takes real work, real strategies and a system in place to support and promote the growth in your agency.
- How to Avoid the 6 Pitfalls of Growth: Discover the 6 business crushing pitfalls of growth and how to avoid them with this in-depth overview of why businesses fail and how you can succeed.
- How to Scale With Bigger, Higher-Paying Clients: Use this text to describe your feature in detail. Visitors enjoy reading well written, descriptive copy about specific features of your product.: Scaling Your Team, Strategy and Execution
- Learn the exact strategies and plans for scaling your team for growth and how to apply the “one-page strategic plan” to your business with specific execution strategies.
9 Bonus Lessons
You’ll get access to an updated slideshow PPT social media presentation (180+ slides) that you can deliver via webinar or at an in-person local event – and you can customize it to your business and brand. You’ll also discover how to create and sell your own course to your clients.
- Leveraging the Lifetime Value of a Customer to Win Clients Over: Learn one of the most powerful ways to sell new clients, and how to position the Lifetime Value of a Customer so you can price your services with a premium.
- 90 Minute Social Media Presentation Template: Over 180 slides, this is the entire presentation I would deliver a 90 Minute talk with at local events and national seminars. They can also be customized for a webinar that you can promote in your local area, record and even advertise.
- How to Create and sell your own course to clients: Creating and selling courses to your clients can be very lucrative, and in this lesson you’ll learn exactly how to do it so you can add another revenue stream to your business.
Sales Page: https://www.marketingagencyowner.com/academy